Real Estate Staging
Let us stage your listing to look Picture Perfect when it hits the market.
Why staging? It's simple - staged homes are more appealing than their competition. It's a proven real estate marketing strategy and the best tool available to enhance a home's features, minimize weaknesses, and help buyers connect emotionally with the home. Photos of a beautifully staged home can stir up a lot of interest online, and in Austin’s crazy hot real estate market, that can mean a bidding war, and receiving offers that are thousands above the asking price.
Why hire a professional?
Why hire a professional?
- Professional home stagers keep up with the real estate market & we know what buyers respond favorably to.
- We merchandise and package your listing in a way that appeals to a wide audience of buyers.
- We recommend the kinds of changes that will bring the best return on your investment.
- Hiring a professional can boost interest in a home that's been lingering on the market for too long.
- We're skilled in tactfully advising homeowners on the improvements needed to sell a home for top dollar.
- We have our own staging inventory — furniture, home accessories, plants, area rugs, bedding, wall art and more — which saves you time and money.
Is it expensive?
Think of home staging as an investment, rather than an expense. Most real estate professionals agree - good staging pays for itself and then some. According to a 2011 Home Gain survey, investing in home staging averages a 299% return on investment, and in a recent survey of Texas Realtors, about 37% of sellers agents said buyers most often offer a 1-5% increase on the value of a staged home. Another 22% said the increase is closer to 6-10 percent.
What can be expensive is not staging. Homes that aren't staged can languish on the market, resulting in higher carrying costs and (gulp) price reductions. The investment you make in staging will almost always be less than a reduction in your asking price.
For pricing on staging services click here.
Realtors: Gift Cards are available to give to your clients for staging services at their current home or decorating services in their new home. A great way to reward clients who decide to work with you is to provide a gift card in your listing presentations; then you can rest assured their home will be Picture Perfect when the photographer comes. In addition, gift cards for move-in assistance and restyling services make a wonderful housewarming gift for your clients!
"I know the importance of first impressions and the value of excellent home staging. Picture Perfect Homes has become a huge asset to my business, and all my clients receive staging guidance from Stephanie. She's professional and talented, and the results speak for themselves."
- Patricia Sylvana, Broker, E3 Properties
"When I have a vacant home to sell, I call Stephanie. As a real estate agent I rely on her eye for detail and creative ideas for dressing a space to impress. All it takes is a call and I can be sure I'll get a home that's ready for some great photos and lasting first impressions."
- Garreth Wilcock, Property Investor at HousingFixed